When your friends won't hang out you just have to find new ones

When your friends won't hang out you just have to find new ones

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What do people even read about on a blog?

What is the purpose of a blog? I don't travel, I'm not a fitness guru, I don't know how to cook or organize and declutter your home in the next 30 days. I'm not a parent or student or even a 'girl boss'. So why bother? Well let me tell you. I have to believe that I am not the only 20 something that doesn't have their life together. Not that I don't work or have a successful relationship I just don't really have any firm plans. Yes, I am married and have been with my husband for the past six years. Yes, I have a job that many would consider a career and I am good at it. I just feel like I'm not the only millennial out there that is just forging along and seeing what comes at them. So - things that I plan on writing about as they come at me are as follows: As i approach my 30s and have had some health set backs I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer that kid that rides her bike to work or who walks to meet up with friends and so part of my 2017 journey is to get my health and wellness back on track. You will no doubt here about some of those trials and tribulations because *news flash* I'm lazy and very much into watching Netflix accompanied by snacks. Most of my days revolve around working and the commute to and from so no doubt that will sneak in now and then. My husband is away at training for his career and I will very shortly become one of those RCMP wives so you will most definitely here about how terrible I am at being a house wife, what living on my own is like and then later about how terrible I am at moving and making new friends. I am incredibly awkward but in an obnoxious way. Like not the quite weird type but the type to blurt things out just as the music goes quiet or fall off my chair in a public restaurant so get ready for some wacky tales about me just trying to adult. Lastly sometimes I get very passionate about causes or things that I deem valuable so I'll write about them too but I promise I won't be offended if you don't want to read them. Please feel free just to skip over. Mostly I just enjoy writing and being the centre of attention so feel free to join me on my journey. Till next week - AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment